Maddies 3rd Birthday Tea Party

Thursday, June 21, 2007

My First Shower!!!


Well, I had my very first Baby shower this last weekend, and my girlfriends that threw it for me really went all out. I am truly blessed to have friends like these in my life. It was a brunch, and beautifully decorated with pink and chocolate brown. All my favorite people were able to be there, and it was just so relaxed and lovely to be able to just catch up and bask in the glory of babyhood. Since I cant really bend at the waist these days (ha!) mom assisted in handing me my gifts. Lets just say the babe sure made out with some incredibly cute loot. She will be one sassy mamma when in comes time to dress her up.

2 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

WOW! Can't believe that the big event is only 2 months away. Can't wait to see you both this week.

Love,
Mom and DAD

Mom and Dad said...

Hey Sarah! You and your mom look so cute in the picture! Wish I could have been there! We can't wait to see you in a couple of days. We're also so happy to see that Chauncy is thoroughly enjoying his new life. We know you miss him! See you soon, and love to all three of you! Your Colorado "Mom"