Maddies 3rd Birthday Tea Party

Wednesday, July 11, 2007


So here is a pic of me and all my glory at 35 weeks. I cant beieve that I only have 5 weeks to go! Right now I just want time to slow down a little and give me some more flexibility with all of our deadlines. There just seems to be no time for rest with all the things that need to be done, but we're thinking by next weekend we will be in the clear. Josh has been working so hard and he's really quite the carpenter/handiman these days. I am so proud and so thankful for all he does to make my life and our baby's life so much better. I have it so good, and even though Ive been preoccupied with being tired and hot (97 degrees on 7/11) and it doesnt take much to make me crabby, I am so incredibly blessed by my husband and the man he is, and the father he will be to his little girl. Not a day goes by when Im not floored by his selflessness and patience...particularily with me.

2 comments:

The Taylor Family said...

You are a beautiful momma!! Can't wait to meet her!!

morang said...

I am biting my figures nails. You are dang straight about Josh being a great guy...but you are a fabulous woman yourself. WONDERFUL people, parents (will be) and friends you both are. I will keep you in my heart and thoughts you have, as painless as possible, birth. So excitied for you two!