Maddies 3rd Birthday Tea Party

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

*WARNING* proceed with caution, baby is extremely cute, may melt your heart.

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THESE PHOTOS ARE EXTREMELY CUTE.


I DON'T MEAN TO BRAG BUT MY BABY IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE 5 CUTEST BABIES EVER BORN.
Yes, I admit we did have to pose her for a couple of these pics, but how could you not. She is so adorable it is hard to stand.




TELL ME YOU DON'T JUST WANT TO KISS THOSE LITTLE LIPS.








PROBABLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE PICS TO DATE.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to meet the little one!!!!!!
She is so precious!

Mom and Dad said...

What a little darling! We just can't wait to meet her!
Love,
Mom

Unknown said...

Very cute pics! Email me with a good time to stop by for a quick visit. I want to deliver something I have for her.