Maddies 3rd Birthday Tea Party

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

And the Smiles Just Keep on Coming!

Maddie is just all smiles these days, and she seems to be most happy when she first gets up for the day. Her favorite place to be is the changing table where she does what she loves to do most in this world...stare at her chandelier or out the window. Thats when the left corner of her wry little mouth starts to curve upward, the right corner not far behind, and the tip of her little pixie nose crinkles and she just looks as if she is going to burst there is so much happiness and no words or even noise and all she can give you is this extraordinary gummy quivery smile that is the greatest gift God has ever given me. No words can express the way my heart just soars when my little girl stares so deep into my eyes it touches my soul. Its definitly the most awsome way to start my morning...that and she has been giving me the best sleep ever. For the first time she slept 8+ hours and I hadnt seen sleep like that in lord knows how long. And it wasnt her that woke me either..it was the ta-ta's screaming out for mercy! Yeah I actually woke her this time!
Well below are some of Maddies greatest photos of this past week. Hope you like. Love you and miss you all across the miles.





















No comments: