Maddies 3rd Birthday Tea Party

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Today was Maddies first Halloween Party, and although she was a sleeping beauty for most of it, those pretty little eyelids fluttered open just enough for a few pics. Here is the little Pea with her closest friends...do babies even have friends. Really now, I think the two friends she holds dearest to her heart are, eh-hhm, well you know who those life sustaining tweedle dee and tweedle dum's are.


Here is just a sweet little number I took this morning. You can tell how excited she was to be getting ready for her green debut as the cutest sweet pea ever!

These pics are of the photo shoot the madster and I took last week in preparation for her "Happy Halloween" cards we sent out. As you can tell she's practicing for her different "pose faces" that all models aspire to, and she wants uncle Kevin to get that lens warmed up for the Holiday shots.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Stills said...

Oh My Gosh!!! I have just been sitting here looking at all of the pics laughing so hard!!! Maddie is such a face maker! What a funny baby, I don't think I've seen such action! She's so cute! Anyway, I hope you guys had a great Halloween, it looks like you had fun!